RandomFandomer

My name's Becca,

I'm a coffee addicted late nighter, fighter, survivor, tumblr...


These are the reblogs and ramblings of weird second year university student with no one else to vent at in the early hours of the morning when insomnia bites...

THIS BLOG IS NSFW, If you don't know what that means, read the wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Not_safe_for_work

This blog is multifandom, multi pairing, pro LGBT, regularly politicking work in progress designed to reflect my mood and whatever the hell i see on my dash that i decide to reblog. FYI Most of the blogs i follow are slash, bisexuality or politically based, see the parallels? Good cos over 98% of the stuff on here is reblogged from somewhere else. The other 2% is me bitching, feel free to ignore the other 2%.
RandomFandomer